Who are we ?
Our website address is: http://www.itekube.com.
This confidentiality policy applies to any person sharing their personal data directly or indirectly with ITEKUBE by visiting our websites.
ITEKUBE is headquartered in France and as such we abide by the French legislation on the protection of personal information (1998: 204) which follows the Directive on the Protection of European Data 95/46 / EC.
Our Headquarter is at ITEKUBE, 9 rue Raymonde Bail, 14000 CAEN, FRANCE. Please don’t hesitate to contact us about Data Protection issues at dataprotection (at) itekube.com.
For more information about how our services can be used to facilitate your personal data processing, and about ITEKUBE’s responsibilities and commitments in relation to them, please refer to the applicable terms and conditions.
Personal Data Handling
Personal data refers to data that identifies you as a person. We may process the following types of personal data about you:
- Your details including your name, email address and phone number
- User information, for example, if you connect to our service or visit our websites. This information can include IP number, device type and browser, time zone, location, as well as your interests and preferences for information about how you interact with our services, such as what features are used and which buttons are clicked
- Other information we receive through your contacts
Purpose of Data Handling
We handle your data for these specific purposes:
- Provide our services in accordance with the applicable conditions
- Administer the business relationship with you and the ITEKUBE customer you represent
- Develop and improve our services
- To provide information and offers to existing or potential ITEKUBE customers on our services by selected third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, any marketing materials distributed using your personal data will be sent to you as a current or prospective customer representative of ITEKUBE and not to you as a private person.
Sharing with Third Parties and Transfer to other Countries
We may share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not share personal data with third parties so that such third parties use personal data for direct marketing purposes in connection with you as an individual, but only with you as a representative of current or potential client of ITEKUBE.
We may transfer personal data to a country outside the EEA, but we must first obtain your consent or ensure that the transfer is legal and secure by making other arrangements.
It is our obligation to deal with specific, relevant and necessary personal elements while taking into account our legitimate purposes. It’s your right to control us.
To update the personal data we process about you, please contact us at dataprotection (at) itekube.com. To receive a free extract of personal data that we process about you, send us a signed letter to the address of ITEKUBE.