The Model E horizontal 55″ multitouch interactive table was designed for professionals in Healthcare, Construction, Aerospace, Automotive, Architecture, Urban Planning, Real Estate or anyone who requires high-performance multimedia including 3D software such as Autodesk’s Navisworks and Revit. Video outputs and USB plugs enable Mixed, Virtual and Augmented Reality headsets. Our Model E horizontal multitouch interactive table is easy to move thanks to its aluminum chassis and its optional ball casters and can be transported in a specifically designed flycase.
Healthcare and training
The model E horizontal multitouch interactive table is a perfect tool for medical training, in particular for anatomy with software such as Visible Body, thanks to its Ultra High Definition screen and its horizontal setup akin to a dissection table.
Enhancement of a reception area
The model E multitouch interactive table enhances a showroom or a reception area with a website or any corporate information you wish to present.
It can also drive a screen wall.
Collaborative design reviews
Our multitouch interactive tables enable multiple-user design reviews through access to PLM with any software such as CATIA, AUTOCAD, Navisworks, Revit, CREO, NX, etc.
3D model presentation to the public
Our model E multitouch tables are designed for very high level of detail 3D/4D (with time evolution) presentations to the public.
They can easily drive a screen wall thanks to their multiple video outputs.
- 55″ Ultra High Definition 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- 10 to 32-point PCAP multitouch layer
- i5/i7/i9/Xeon Processor
- Integrated GPU or Nvidia Geforce (2070 – 2080ti) – up to double Quadro
- Ram 8-64G
- HD SSD 128G-1To
- 1,2 or 3 video outputs Vidéo (HDMI 2.0 or DisplayPort)
- 1,2 or 3 USB 3.0 (depending on the number of video outputs)
- Optional integrated sound system (or jack output)
- AR/MR/VR headset support
- retractable casters
- Stickable Sheet metal or polycarbonate cover over customizable print
- Swappable angled or flat legs