The Model E dual screen multitouch table was designed for professionals in Healthcare, Construction, Aerospace, Automotive, Architecture, Urban Planning, Real Estate or anyone who requires high-performance multimedia including real-time 3D interaction. Video outputs and USB plugs enable Mixed, Virtual and Augmented Reality headsets. Our Model E dual screen multitouch table is easy to move thanks to its aluminum chassis and its optional ball casters and can be transported in a specifically designed flycase.
Civil Engineering / Construction
BIM design review tool, or for on-site meetings. All 3D models and 2D plans can be visualized and annotated (Revit, Navisworks, Tekla, etc.). Thanks to its powerful integrated PC and its double or triple video outputs it can accommodate VR (Virtual Reality) and AR (Augmented Reality) headsets, or a webcam for video conferencing.
Enhancement of a reception area
The model E multitouch table enhances a showroom or a reception area with a website or any corporate information you wish to present.
It can also drive a screen wall.
Collaborative design reviews
Our multitouch table enable multiple-user design reviews through access to PLM with any software such as CATIA, AUTOCAD, CREO, NX, etc.
3D model presentation to the public
Our model E multitouch tables are designed for very high level of detail 3D/4D (with time evolution) presentations to the public.
They can easily drive a screen wall thanks to their multiple video outputs.
- 55″ Ultra High Definition 4K (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- 10 to 32-point PCAP multitouch layer
- i5/i7/i9/Xeon Processor
- Integrated GPU or Nvidia Geforce (2070 – 2080ti) – up to double Quadro
- Ram 8-64G
- HD SSD 128G-1To
- 1,2 or 3 video outputs Vidéo (HDMI 2.0 or DisplayPort)
- 1,2 or 3 USB 3.0 (depending on the number of video outputs)
- Optional integrated sound system (or jack output)
- AR/MR/VR headset support
- Up to 65″ second screen removable support arm
- Swappable angled or flat legs
- retractable casters
- Stickable Sheet metal or polycarbonate cover over customizable print